Free shipping. Products available in Canada only.
Clean Insect Protein
Insect protein is an amazing novel protein source and it’s our main ingredient!
Benefits of a Novel Insect Protein Dog Food
- It’s a hypoallergenic dog food perfect for dogs that have reactions or sensitivities from eating common allergens.
- Since farmed clean insect protein is a protein source that your pet isn’t likely to have been exposed to which means it’s unlikely your pet will have a sensitivity to it.
- A great and healthy alternative to traditional protein sources that are overused in commercial pet food like, beef, soy, eggs, chicken, and lamb.
- Provides all the essential amino acids your dog needs to thrive!
- Highly digestible and has passed the palatability test! Dogs are loving it and people too. We’re not above trying our dog food and treats either. If it’s good enough for our dogs it should be good enough for us too!
- With Insect protein being a super protein packed with nutrients it can also soften hair and increase coat shine!
Riley is very picky with his treats. He will often refuse treats and only like special ones. He is currently on his third Berry Buglicious cookie!
It’s kinda cool they’re made with bug protein.
I like to support women-owned businesses, and I am interested in more sustainable options for my dog.
Frances told us: “Daddy says I can’t just have treats for dinner, but I really think he should make an exception!”
I like that each piece can be easily broken into smaller pieces with no crumbs left. I am interested in more sustainable options for my dog Cooper.
Ronin gives HOPE biscuits a 5/5
My dog has allergies or sensitivities and I am looking for hypoallergenic options. I try to buy products made in Canada.
Milly’s mom says “thankfully the bugs are well ground up!”
Sometimes when we give her new food/treats that aren’t straight up meat products she hesitates. That was not the case with HOPE! She loves loves loves these!
She ate it enthusiastically and asked for more!
I break up the biscuits into bite size pieces and they are perfect for training our little Lucy.
Petey is our special boy. He can’t see, but he can sure sniff them out!
Our old boy is always happy to take some Berry Bug-Licious cookies.”
Linus is a very cautious rescue dog. He never takes treats from us. He loves HOPE.”
Both Ella & Smokey are huge fans!”
Lovat and Ziggy are always searching for more after eating these treats.”
He gets to them in seconds once he hears the bag”
Bo is not a big fan of treats. He didn’t even want to eat chopped hotdog pieces! So grateful we found a treat he loves.”
They know the cupboard where I keep them, and line up every time I open it!”
Hank rated HOPE 5/5
Hypoallergenic novel protein
Dreamt up by animal lovers
Formulated by pet nutritionists
Great for pet and planet
Backed by science
100% Canadian made
“It is my very strong belief that not only can we, but we should, and probably will need to in the very near future, start feeding an awful lot of alternative protein sources to our beloved pets.”
“…dogs have no requirement for meat per se, instead, they have a requirement for nutrients that may be obtained from meat, or from other sources.”
“Preliminary results suggest that insects and some marine algal species may be practical alternatives to more traditional protein and supplemental taurine sources in pet foods.”
Insects are rich in protein and contain all essential amino acids for dogs to thrive and live a healthy life.…
Along with protein and fibre, chickpeas contain vitamins A, E, K, B9, B2, B5, and B6. They are a good complementary…
Yeast is high in protein with a rich amino acid profile. It supports gut health and dogs love the taste!