Soft Treats for Sensitive Tummies
Our insect, yeast and pumpkin formula is the perfect mix of delicious, sustainable and humane.
These soft treats are small bundles of goodness with limited allergens so all dogs can enjoy them!
Our short and sweet ingredient list features sustainable and hypoallergenic black soldier fly larvae protein, savoury brewers yeast, and earthy pumpkin with no legumes, no grains and no animal proteins.
These treats are soft and low-calorie, great for training, a quick reward, and everyday snacking.
- Soft training treats made with farmed in Canada black soldier fly larvae protein, a clean and sustainable protein that is incredibly tasty and highly digestible for dogs.
- This formula highlights Canadian ingredients; black soldier fly larvae, yeast, pumpkin and apples and offers a tasty reward with only 3 calories per treat.
- Our insect, yeast, and pumpkin formula offers a rich source of dietary fibre and is great for dogs with sensitive tummies
- These treats are made in Canada with no common allergens and are great for dogs with sensitivities.
- Tasty and low-calorie treats are perfect for all dogs, small or big, for training, snacking and rewarding.
- Training Size
- Low Calorie
- High Insect Inclusion = Super Tasty
- Highly Digestible Protein (Equivalent to Chicken)
- Made in Canada
Try HOPE risk free - if your dog doesn't think they are drool-worthy, we will refund your order, no questions asked. Donate the remainder of the bag to your neighbour, favourite shelter or rescue.
Black soldier fly larvae protein, buckwheat, brewers yeast, coconut glycerin, molasses, pumpkin, apples, black soldier fly larvae oil, citric acid, white vinegar, mixed tocopherols
Crude Protein (min) - 25%
Crude Fat (min) - 7%
Crude Fibre (max) - 7%
Moisture (max) - 24%
Calories per Biscuit - 3
Black Soldier Fly Larvae is not only nutritious and delicious, is also the most efficient protein source for your dogs!
Insect farms require way less land and water to produce the same amount of nutrient-rich protein as its livestock and fish competitors.
Treats you can feel good about:
- Made in Canada
- Recyclable Packaging
- Reduce GHG Emissions by 70%
- Reduce Land and Water use by 90%
Learn more about why we chose these ingredients and where we source them
Black Soldier Fly Larvae Protein
An excellent source of highly digestible protein and essential amino acids. BSFL protein also provides essential omega-6 fatty acid, linoleic acid, as well as calcium.
It is a pseudocereal, which is more like a seed. Buckwheat is gluten-free and rich in dietary fibre and protein.
Contrary to its name, buckwheat is actually not a grain
An excellent source of protein and loaded with essential B vitamins.
A natural derived glycerin that helps the treats retain moisture and creates the soft texture
Provides natural sweetness to the treat and contains several minerals, like iron, selenium and copper.
An excellent source of fibre gentle on sensitive tummies. Contains beta-carotene (precursor of vitamin A)
A good source of antioxidants
Black Soldier Fly Oil
An excellent source of essential omega-6 fatty acid, linoleic acid, as well as lauric acid, a medium chain fatty acid. Omega-6 fatty acids play a role in brain function and normal growth and development. Lauric acid, which is also found in coconut oil, contains antiviral and antibacterial properties. BSFL oil is preserved with mixed tocopherols, a natural source of vitamin E.
Origin: Canada, France
Vitamin E, a natural preservative